Changes to LaunchPad Teams / Mailing Lists?

Greetings everyone!

I have been considering some changes to our LaunchPad team & mailing list
structure for OpenShot, and I was hoping to get some good feedback on the
following ideas.  We currently only have a single team on LaunchPad,
"OpenShot Developers".  We use the same team as our "Bug Contact", which is
why we all get so much email, etc...

I would like to propose the following:

   - *OpenShot Developers* - This will be a general purpose team, to
   facilitate mailing list conversations on upcoming features, issues, and
   general communication. (similar to how it's used today)
   - *OpenShot Code* - This team will have commit access to our main code
   branch, and permissions to publish to the official PPA.  Ideally, this will
   just be a very "select" and "small" group of our best developers.  Currently
   I am the only developer with commit access, and I would like to at least
   grant this permission to another human, in case I get run over by a bus, or
   something. =)
   - *OpenShot Bugs* - This team is responsible for working bug reports,
   managing the bug system, and receiving the bug report emails.  This mailing
   list will be the highest volume of email, compared to the other ones.

So, there you have it.  3 LaunchPad teams w/ mailing lists, to better
structure our group and communicate.  Thoughts?  Opinions?

Another idea to better structure our teams, is to appoint people specific
"titles" and "responsibilities" within the OpenShot organization.  Think
about that idea also, and let me know your ideas for positions / titles (and
descriptions) that we might want to offer.  Things like "Community Manager",
etc...  All of these ideas (new teams, new mailing lists, and new titles)
are building towards a future where we are better organized, more informed,
and more likely to survive the test of time.  If one of us disappears, it
would be nice to think the project could continue without too many surprises
or problems.  Just to clarify, I'm not planning on leaving the project at
all.  But, if I get run over or disappear for any reason, I want to ensure
the survival of OpenShot, and all the great things we have built together.
=)

Thanks!
-Jonathan

Follow ups