Re: Introducing Myself

Hi John,

Welcome among us.

You help is welcome also in this moment.
And thanks a lot for the explanations, that's right that we have not a good
utilisation of our management 's bugs plateform.
Your cleaning is falling down at the good period with our future plans. Like
this, we will have a better management/view of the bugs, wishlist,
Question,...

Oh I should introduce me : I am Olivier Girard (french) that you know me
better as Cenwen.

Best regards.