Re: Introducing Myself

Thank you Olivier,
In terms of future plans, I recently just saw that the OpenShot video editing library is being developed. When OpenShot 2.0 comes out, the older bugs that affected the MLT version of OpenShot will need to be handled. Maybe mark them as invalid or wont fix?

Oh and regarding my last email to Andy, I think it would be better to confirm all the wishlist bugs but then triage the ones that we want to work on. I just don't want wishlist bugs to have the undecided status.

Thanks,
John