PCWorld OpenShot blog post is now live

Hi everyone!  Phil Shapiro has just posted a blog entry about OpenShot on
PCWorld.  Please take a look:
  http://tinyurl.com/3lctvvv

Here is what Phil sent me about the post:

"    I'm definitely going to be doing one or more follow up blog posts
about OpenShot -- perhaps even within the next month. You can count
on me to include any news or ideas you'd like to share.
      And do please tell those nice folks in Kerala, India, about this
blog post.  I sure admire their leadership and vision.
       Coincidentally, I lived in India for four years when I was a kid
-- in New Delhi.  My late father worked for UNICEF there.
            phil
A friend of mine here in the DC-area is in close touch with national FOSS
leaders in Brazil.  He'll be able to clue them in to this blog post. They
probably already know and love OpenShot, but it's good for them to have
confirmation that they are totally on the right track with such love."