GTK3 port

Hi,

Here are some news on my actual work.
I'm working on the GTK3 version of openshot. Yesterday, i managed to get a first (almost) working Pygobject/GTK3/GooCanvas2 version of openshot. It required lot of changes to actually display the UI.

I'm planning to make some modification to start on sane basis :

- Port settings to GSetting(multi-os) and make them non-ui dependant (to fix a bug with openshot render)
- Remove the melt dependency (as distribution whose ship GTK3 come only with new version of mlt)
- Remove the embeded gdata api for youtube and use the system one.
- Some UI refinment to use all the GTK3 power (take advantage on the new height for width layout system, use new widgets)
- Maybe some long time standing bug will be fixed with the port

The biggest problem i encounter in this preliminary version is the get_xid() function to embed the sdl window in our drawingarea, now it popup a new window for the sdl preview. It seems that get_xid() is not introspectable -introspection = 0 in the gir file), so i have to find a replacement. Any idea ?

Maybe this work can end up in a 2.0 openshot release ? What do you think ?

I think the transition in GTK3 should not happend with the transition from mlt to our new video library. It will be to much changes. A two step transition is better.

Thanks !

Follow ups