Re: Next Version of OpenShot (1.4)

Okay, here are the updates for today.  I have tested my way up to revision
501, and found a few issues and fixed them.  Here are the commit notes:

   - Updating the translation *POT template* again, due to new strings.
   - *NEW FEATURE:* This is really cool! Added a new feature to move the
   timeline / canvas when the middle mouse button is pressed and dragged,
   similiar to other graphic programs. (lp:838600)
   - *BUG FIX:* I found a very serious bug, which I would like to say is a
   regression, but I can't figure out when it broke...  However, this was
   preventing the "Clip Properties" video preview from applying effects
   correctly.  The effects were being placed on the timeline at the clips
   actual "position", and not starting at frame 0, which is what the preview
   needs.  So, in other words, If an effect was starting on frame 100, the clip
   preview would not show any effects until frame 100.  Fixed!
   - *ENHANCEMENT:* Adjusted the text that was added in revision 491,
   regarding the "There is already a project named...".  Removed the word
   "export".
   - *NEW FEATURE**:* Fixed the "Create Folder" screen to handle the
   "return/enter" key, and save the folder.  Before, the user had to click the
   "OK" button.
   - *ENHANCEMENT: *Since we can't silence the MLT stdout list of formats,
   codecs, and filters, I figured we could put some text in front of it, to
   explain what's happening during the launch of OpenShot.
   - *BUG FIX:* Fixed 2 different regressions on the "Import Transitions"
   screen and "User Transitions" IconView code.  The new icon_size preference
   broke a few things, but now it all works again. =)
   - *BUG FIX:*  ANDY fixed a regression with the animated titles not being
   added to the project tree, bug #837888.

Only 23 commits left to test, so hopefully I'll be done tomorrow (or the
next).  This release is looking great so far, so a big "Thanks!" to everyone
who has helped and submitted patches.

Thanks!
-Jonathan