Updates to Website: Many new features!

Hi everyone!

I have made some big updates to the www.openshot.org website tonight (or...
I guess it's morning now).  Just about everything has been tweaked and
improved, top & bottom menus streamlined, pictures updated, some new pages,
and more dynamic content around the site.  There is a new section on
"Reviews & Articles", "Meet the Developers", "About Us", "Contact Us", and
an entirely new "Donations" page, which now allows for subscriptions,
rankings, etc...  I just finished rolling the changes out, including to the
blog template (www.openshotvideo.com), so it all ties together nicely.

This site is made with Django & Postgres, and has been a lot of fun
building.  I just can't say enough nice things about Django.  If you every
need to develop / program dynamic websites, please give it a try. =)

Also, please let me know if you see any bugs or mistakes with the website.
 Even though I've spent a lot of time testing and proof reading, I'm sure
I've missed some things. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan