"Our Picks" in Ubuntu 11.10

Great news everyone!  OpenShot has just been added to the "*Our Picks*"
section of the Ubuntu Software Center in Ubuntu 11.10.  All the credit goes
to Didier at Canonical for being supportive of OpenShot, and helping
escalate my request.  Last week, I had sent my 3rd
request<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-desktop/2011-September/003196.html>
in
8 months to the Ubuntu Desktop mailing list, asking about how to become a
"Featured Application".  After receiving no replies, I followed up with
Didier, and he was more than helpful, and made it happen:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/845370.

*Fun fact:*  OpenShot is the highest rated video editor in the Ubuntu
Software Center, and also has more ratings than any other video editor.  It
also has a higher rating than more than 1/2 of the existing "Our Picks /
Featured Apps".  So, OpenShot definitely deserves to be listed along side
the other great apps!

Thanks!
-Jonathan