Re: New Daily PPA & Release Plan for 1.4.0

While testing the Daily PPA tonight, I found a few problems right away.  The
Setup.py file for OpenShot was modified to include the /docs/gnome and
/docs/omf folders, which now conflict with the openshot-docs packaging.
 Also, I tested the PPA on Ubuntu 10.10, and it fails in the av_formats.py
file.  Probably due to an older version of MLT (0.5.6).

Error:  ValueError: invalid null reference in method "new_Properties"
Ln 79:  codecs = mlt.Properties(c.get_data('vcodec'))

This same error is raised on the "vcodec", "acodec", and "formats" methods.

It's always tricky to decide which versions of Ubuntu to support.  In past
releases of OpenShot, we usually stay compatible with the 4 most recent
versions of Ubuntu.  So, I'm not sure the best way to solve this, other than
reverting the av_format.py code back to "melt", which is more compatible...
at least for another release. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Jonathan