Re: Packaging Update

Hi Foster,
I hope all is well with you. I really need to move forward with some of
these packages, and I would love to get a copy of what you've worked on
already. If possible, can you send me what you have so far, and I'll be
happy to reconcile the differences and get it checked in. That would be a
good starting point for me. Even if all the packages are broken, it would
be a good starting point.

Thanks again!
-Jonathan