Re: Packaging Update

Hi Foster,
I just released a new version of libopenshot-audio and libopenshot:
*version* *0.0.2*. Source code is here:
https://launchpad.net/libopenshot/0.0/0.0.2. I've also updated the ARCH
packages to reflect the new version number, and an updated license:

Licensing has changed to:
libopenshot: *LGPLv3*
libopenshot-audio: *GPLv3*

So, basically all the source code I've written for libopenshot is now under
the LGPL, but once linked to libopenshot-audio, the resulting work is GPLv3
(since libopenshot-audio contains JUCE source code which is only licensed
GPLv3). However, in the future, I will make it optional to build with JUCE.

Please let me know once you have the AUR updated with this latest package,
and I'll spread the word to get some votes for it.

Thanks!
-Jonathan