Re: Packaging Update

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the feedback. You are probably correct about all your packaging
suggestions.

1) I initially did not append a "1" to the package name, but somewhere
along the way it was suggested to me that the SO_VERSION / SO_NAME should
be appended to the file name. However, Debian does not like the SO_VERSION
attached to the file name, and your are probably right that it needs to be
removed.

2) I had also considered removing the %if conditions from the SPEC file,
but figured I would wait and see if they suggested that. They probably
will. =)

3) I'm not sure I understand the debuginfo comment.

4) The man page installing to /usr/share/doc/ is a bug, and patches are
welcome. =) You can create a patch with "bzr diff > mypatch", which works
nicely with all my tools.

Thanks again!
-Jonathan