openstack-community team mailing list archive

OpenStack SEtup for Univ

hi all

greeting from osaka

i see a lot of interseting happen, and esp univ-industry research together.

and goverment funding

now, the OCU (Osaka City Univeristy), where i am stay now here, also
talking about GIS-Cloud initiative, and i just present OpenSTack with
Stackops as distribution, and tomorrow the public FOSS4G Osaka's topic

i think this model can benefit openstack as community, which every chapter
can work with their partner for this

even in OCU, the researcher from all over the world, germany, france,
japan, and may be i will part.

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Chief of Advisory

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."