openstack-community team mailing list archive

Re: [Openstack] Beyond the Usergroups wiki page

On 05/09/2012 04:51 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> if you manage a user group or want to create one or you're simply
> interested in OpenStack User Groups I would suggest to join this
> conversation:
>
>     https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack-community/msg00081.html

a brief update on this topic:

we're still looking for a tool that would help complete this project. I
haven't found anything that would work out of the box. The code of
Ubuntu Loco portal seems to depend heavily on Launchpad (not just for
authentication) and I saw it has lots of hard coded ubuntu stuff in it
(the removal of which goes well above and beyond my coding skills). Are
you a django developer with some time to spare on a fun project?

Marton volunteered to setup a site based on Drupal/Atrium and is
currently looking for other people that will help manage it.

Another suggestion I received is to look at mediawiki and see if that
may fit the needs.

The specs for this project are on this blueprint

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-community/+spec/community-portal

If you want to help, please join the #openstack-community channel (and
the openstack-community team
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/~openstack-community

thanks,
stef