Re: euca2ools in the docs

So currently the output would look exactly like an orderedlist. I'm
not sure if "List of Procedures" is turned on currently, but that
could be enabled to provide a list of procedures that have titles
(like the list of tables and list of figures). At my previous job, we
made heavy use of procedures (lots of sys admin docs), so the list of
procedures came in handy. It could also facilitate automation in the
xrefs, so if you xref to a step from outside the procedure, it
includes the title of the procedure.

I guess my feeling is that if it's the same effort to add the
semantics, go ahead and add them even if you're not using them yet.
It's easier to do that than to add the semantics back in later. If
some constructs involve a lot of work and you aren't and don't foresee
using it, then skipping the richer markup is justified.

David