doc bugs - triaging

Hi all -
How would you like to work together on doc bug triaging? I am fine with the
doc-core team's judgement on any incoming bugs - the main goal is to try to
keep the number of "new" bugs down. I also want to ensure that we have
guidelines for Importance and Status. Posting to
http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo#Doc_Bug_Triaging_Guidelinesalso
so you can edit as you see fit.

Incomplete - Needs additional information before it can be triaged
Opinion - (not sure what to do with this one)
Invalid - Not an issue for docs
Won't Fix - Doc fixes won't fix the issue
Confirmed - Acknowledged that it's a doc bug
Triaged - Comments in the bug indicate its scope and amount of work to be
done
In Progress - Someone is working on it
Fix Committed - A fix is in the repository; Gerrit sets this automatically
Fix Released - A fix is published to the site; would like the CI team to
set this automatically, bug filed:

we're better off fixing it than dealing with all the incoming questions
about it. Also items on the website itself that prevent access are Critical
doc bugs.
High - Definitely need docs about this or a fix to current docs; docs are
incomplete without this. Work on these first if possible.
Medium - Need docs about this within a six-month release timeframe.
Low - Docs are fine without this but could be enhanced by fixing this bug.
Wishlist - Would like this doc task done "some day" - would prefer to use
this for "tasks" instead of "bugs" - mark a bug as low rather than putting
it on the wishlist. When something is wrong with the doc, mark it as Low
rather than Wishlist.
Undecided - Recently logged by a non-triaging person or requires more
research before deciding its importance.

Please triage as you see fit with these guidelines - and please discuss the
guidelines to keep us all consistent.

Thanks,
Anne