Re: Keystone client doc stuff

So... nova client is being documented in the API Quick Start at
http://docs.openstack.org/api/quick-start/content/. Ideally we can keep
adding CLI guides to this guide and stop calling it a Quick Start at some
point and start calling it a CLI guide along with all the other CLIs. What
do you think?

Lorin, I think you could point to
https://github.com/nimbis/keystone-initfrom right within the
install/deploy manual with brief instructions.

Thanks for doing this!

Anne