Re: Documentation accuracy rating

Hi Anne:

It's good to know the analytics data is there if we want to dig deeper. However, until somebody working on docs starts asking specific analytics-driven questions about the site usage, it's probably not worth setting up an automatic report emailed to the team. At least, I know I wouldn't spend much time looking at the report...

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein