Re: How should we mark up nova-* services?

Rather decide how you want it to render (monospace, bold, italics,
quoted, red, green, different font size, different font, in a <blink>
tag, or some combination) and let me know, I'll adjust the xslts and
it will start doing that in the future (starting with that version of
the plugin).

David