Re: How should we mark up nova-* services?

I think monospace is fine for now. In the long run think I'd like a different font (not italics/bold) to make it visually distinct from literals, but I'm not sure what would look good, and I don't want to create too much visual noise.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein