Re: Core List - June 2015

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Lana Brindley <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi cores,
>
> I've just taken a look at the reviewer stats, as per the new core team
> process
> (
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#Achieving_core_reviewer_status
> ),
> and here's what I found:
>
> Current cores not appearing in 30 or 90 day stats:
> Alexander Adamov

I see Alexander has 4 reviews in the last 30 days, am I looking at the
right name? Alexander ** ?

> Bryan D. Payne
> Summer Long

Agreed -- though do write Summer a note since she last said she did want to
get more reviews in.

> Current appearances in 30 or 90 days stats not core:
> Alexandra Settle (appears in 30 day, but not 90)
> Daniel Houghton (appears in 30 day, but not 90)
> ologvinova (appears in 90 day but not 30)

She has 11 in the 30 day, ologvinova right?

> I would like to get the current number of cores from 15 to 13 (12 core
> team + PTL), so I would like to propose dropping Bryan Payne and Summer
> Long, and not adding anyone else at this stage. I don't want to drop
> Alexander at this point, for a couple of reasons: he is actually at #13
> on the 90 day stats, so he only just missed out, and also that he's a
> new core, and I feel we should give him a chance. I will email him
> directly to discuss this. As for adding people, I would like to see
> people in both 30 and 90 day stats before we add them, as it shows
> commitment over time. If you agree, I'll email the three people
> identified here to encourage them to continue the good work, though.

Oh, I forgot to ask if we care about commits? We need commits in addition
to reviews.

Thanks -
Anne