Re: Core List - June 2015

Hi everyone,

OK, I've updated my calculations to include contributions, and here is
where we're at:

Current cores not appearing in 30 or 90 day stats:
Alexander Adamov
Bryan D. Payne
Summer Long

Current appearances in 30, 90 days, or commiter stats not core:
Alexandra Settle (appears in 30 day day reviews, but not 90 or commits)
Darren Chan (appears in 30 day reviews and commits, but not 90)
ologvinova (appears in 90 day reviews, but not 30 or commits)
Lorin Hochstein (appears in commits, but not reviews)

Therefore, and based on the conversation we have had over the past day,
I would like to recommend the following:

Drop:
Bryan Payne
Summer Long

Add:
Darren Chan
(Note that I haven't included Alex here, I think I would like to see her
appear in one more column other than 30 day)

I still also intend to reach out personally to Alexander and Summer. I
note that Bryan has replied to my original email.

Yay or nay?

On 01/06/15 10:24, Lana Brindley wrote:
> Hi cores,
>
> I've just taken a look at the reviewer stats, as per the new core team
> process
> (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#Achieving_core_reviewer_status),
> and here's what I found:
>
> Current cores not appearing in 30 or 90 day stats:
> Alexander Adamov
> Bryan D. Payne
> Summer Long
>
> Current appearances in 30 or 90 days stats not core:
> Alexandra Settle (appears in 30 day, but not 90)
> Daniel Houghton (appears in 30 day, but not 90)
> ologvinova (appears in 90 day but not 30)
>
> I would like to get the current number of cores from 15 to 13 (12 core
> team + PTL), so I would like to propose dropping Bryan Payne and Summer
> Long, and not adding anyone else at this stage. I don't want to drop
> Alexander at this point, for a couple of reasons: he is actually at #13
> on the 90 day stats, so he only just missed out, and also that he's a
> new core, and I feel we should give him a chance. I will email him
> directly to discuss this. As for adding people, I would like to see
> people in both 30 and 90 day stats before we add them, as it shows
> commitment over time. If you agree, I'll email the three people
> identified here to encourage them to continue the good work, though.
>
> Votes yay or nay?
>
> Lana

- --
Lana Brindley