Re: Core List - June 2015

On 06/02/2015 12:21 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

Hi everyone,

OK, I've updated my calculations to include contributions, and here is
where we're at:

Current cores not appearing in 30 or 90 day stats:
Alexander Adamov
Bryan D. Payne
Summer Long

Current appearances in 30, 90 days, or commiter stats not core:
Alexandra Settle (appears in 30 day day reviews, but not 90 or commits)
Darren Chan (appears in 30 day reviews and commits, but not 90)
ologvinova (appears in 90 day reviews, but not 30 or commits)
Lorin Hochstein (appears in commits, but not reviews)

Therefore, and based on the conversation we have had over the past day,
I would like to recommend the following:

Drop:
Bryan Payne
Summer Long

Add:
Darren Chan
(Note that I haven't included Alex here, I think I would like to see her
appear in one more column other than 30 day)

I still also intend to reach out personally to Alexander and Summer. I
note that Bryan has replied to my original email.

Yay or nay?

Go for it - yeah,

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)