Re: Fwd: Copying from wikipedia ;(

On 07/12/2015 09:04 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

On 12/07/15 06:09, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 07/11/2015 07:47 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 07/11/2015 07:40 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

FYI, this was
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/197029/
and the reference is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Extensible_LAN

I didn't want to name the person on the public lists,

See also https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196541/ I added the two
references as comments and abanded as well,

If you disagree, please discuss openly on openstack-docs, I only wanted
to give references here so that you can check them yourself,

One more:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/198981/

That contributor is now on my "google for plagiarism" list ;(

Well done on spotting these, Andreas. Have you contacted Pradeep
directly about this? He looks like a pretty new contributor, and I feel
like we should be making contact with him to make sure he realises it's
not OK. I'm happy to do this, but just wanted to check if you had done
it, first.

No, haven't done this besides abandoning yet, I first wanted to get some feedback from the team on whether I was on the right track.

Lana, if you could reach out to Pradeep, it would be great!

Thanks,
Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)