Re: Third Party Drivers

On 08/05/2015 04:47 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

Hi Matt, and the core team.

This third party driver spec has been extant for a while:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191041/

I suspect we're in violent agreement on what we want to do here (we'll
document open source drivers, but everyone else needs to do their own
thing). What do we need to do to move forward on this?

That's what we did with https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133372 and my understanding was that we want to apply this to other guides as well.

But this change seems to go one step further and says that we want to remove all of them which left to quite some resistance, please review the email the change above and also the email discussions earlier this year about it,

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)