Re: Core List - August 2015

On 08/05/2015 05:15 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

It's that time of the month again!

Here's the core reviewer stats for August[1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:
none[2]

Current non-cores appearing in stats:
KATO Tomoyuki (30 and 60 day reviews, and commits)
Atsushi SAKAI (30 day reviews only)
Karen Bradshaw (Commits only)
Brian Moss (Commits only)

Karen and Brian are both reviewing as well:

http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=kbhawkey
http://stackalytics.com/?user_id=bmoss

Could you check these numbers and update your spreadsheet, please?

Andreas

zhangguoqing (30 day reviews only)

Regarding additions, I think Tomoyuki-san is the only one eligible,
which brings our total core group to 15. Please consider this when voting.

My recommendation, therefore, is:
Drop: no one
Add: KATO Tomoyuki

Yay or nay?

Thanks,
Lana

1: For ease of reference, I've put this all into a spreadsheet, which
you can see here (note that the months are in tabs at the bottom of the
page):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hzl2_gfHp9bc0/edit?usp=sharing

2: After two months straight of appearing on this list, Alexander is now
at #6 on the 30 day list, which is a great effort :)

- --
Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
http://lanabrindley.com

   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)