Re: Core List - December 2015

Thank you for your comments Olga and Olena. It's a tricky time of year at the moment, and I know all of our stats take a beating over the holiday period :)

Remember that the good part about reviewing the core team is that even if you do drop off, it's easy to get re-added. We expect that the core team will change fairly regularly, that is the point of having regular reviews.

Thanks again for all your hard work, and please have a good holiday period.

Lana