Re: Training Guides/Labs Core Team

On 06/15/2016 12:52 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It was recently brought to my attention that the core teams for Training Guides[1] and Training Labs[2] are out of date.
>
> I'd like to propose that we keep the speciality team leads (Matjaž for Guides, Pranav and Roger for Labs) listed as cores, but then include the openstack-doc-core team [3] as well. This will mean the list stays up to date over time, without a whole lot of manual pruning.
>
> What does everyone think?

It would be great to have docs team as fallback but I don't expect me to
review either of these with the exception of infrastructure changes -
and for some of these it would have been helpful in the past ;)

> (And yes, I know I didn't do a core team review this month. Next month for sure!)

> 1: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/uuid-3490bf37012cb344104cb315f3dd5c76dabea62f,members
> 2: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1118,members

Looking at stackalytics reviews for Mitaka and Newton, I agree to remove
everybody except Matjaz. What about adding Ian Y. Choi?

> 3: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/30,members

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)