Re: Training Guides/Labs Core Team

Hello Everyone,

> It was recently brought to my attention that the core teams for Training
> Guides[1] and Training Labs[2] are out of date.
> >
> > I'd like to propose that we keep the speciality team leads (Matjaž for
> Guides, Pranav and Roger for Labs) listed as cores, but then include the
> openstack-doc-core team [3] as well. This will mean the list stays up to
> date over time, without a whole lot of manual pruning.
> >
> > What does everyone think?

I agree with this.

> It would be great to have docs team as fallback but I don't expect me to
> review either of these with the exception of infrastructure changes -
> and for some of these it would have been helpful in the past ;)

+1 for this change. I would not expect the docs-core-team to review things
on a regular basis but step in as fallback/emergancy squad for the same. At
the same time (I trust our core team) we need to establish
no-workflow/merging agreement unless really necessary.

> > 1:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/uuid-3490bf37012cb344104cb315f3dd5c76dabea62f,members
> > 2: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1118,members
>
> Looking at stackalytics reviews for Mitaka and Newton, I agree to remove
> everybody except Matjaz. What about adding Ian Y. Choi?

I would like to be a part of training-guides core till we have more regular
core team members. Partially I think having atleast 2x+2's works really
well. Partially I would be committing a bit more to training-guides.

> > 3: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/30,members

Thanks for bringing this up. Happy to see the support from the
docs-core-team.

Regards,
Pranav