Re: Core team Review - September 2016

I agree with these suggestions - we should discuss with them beforehand.

Also, Akhiro Motoki has been doing an awesome job. Probably not suitable
for this round, but would keep an eye out for next round.

On 02/09/2016, 08:50, "Openstack-doc-core on behalf of Andreas Jaeger"
<openstack-doc-core-bounces+alexandra.settle=rackspace.com@lists.launchpad.