Re: Core team Review - September 2016

On 02/09/16 17:50, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 09/02/2016 04:31 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:
>> Hi core team,
>>
>> Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:
>>
>> Current cores not appearing in any stats:
>> Atsushi SAKAI
>> Gauvain Pocentek
>>
>> This is the second appearance in a row for both Atsushi-san and Gauvain.
>>
>> Current non-cores appearing in stats:
>> Chen Xing (90 days only)
>> Mahesh (Contributions only)
>> Chen Qiaomin (Contributions only)
>> Cao Yuan (30 & 90 days only)
>> wangqi (30 days only)[2]
>> malei (30 days only)[3]
>> Akihiro Motoki
>> Stephen Finucane
>>
>> No one in this list is hitting all three columns, however if you feel strongly that any of them should be considered for core, now would be the time to yell about it.
>>
>> My recommendation for July is:
>> Drop: Atsushi-san, and Gauvain
>
> We can always approve them again quickly if they want to join. But
> before removing, please discuss with them.

For the record, I never add or drop anyone without first having that discussion with them.

Also: the way this process is designed is so that people can come and go from the core list relatively quickly, so there's nothing stopping anyone from making core several times.

Lana Brindley
Technical Writer
Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia
http://lanabrindley.com