[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-docs] Bug triage

Forwarding this email to the core team to grab particular attention :)

I would like to see all cores nominate a time slot for them to help out.

From: Alexandra Settle <a.settle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, February 10, 2017 at 10:09 AM
To: "openstack-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openstack-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OpenStack-docs] [openstack-docs] Bug triage

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of those that were able to attend the docs meeting yesterday. Great to see such a good turnout ☺

Just reiterating one of the items from the meeting last night. Bug triaging is the responsibility of the OpenStack manuals team. Up until this point we have not had a process in place to deal with our incoming bugs. This is not a high demand job; it is just one of the many things you can do to help with the team. We have agreed upon a bug-triage volunteer that cycles on a 2-weekly basis.

I would love to see all cores and specialty team leads signed up to help. Please sign up on the wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams#Bug_Triage_Team

Thanks,

Alex