Re: Core team review - March 2017

I appear to be having email issues – can someone please confirm that this email is reaching them?

Alex

    Okay, so, other than from Lana I have not heard anything from the team.

    I will wait until Wednesday (one full week) for people to reply. After that point, I will take an action :)

    Thanks,

    Alex

    On 3/3/17, 12:17 AM, "Lana Brindley" <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        On 03/03/17 08:58, Alexandra Settle wrote:

        <snip>

        > After some discussion, our recommendation for February is:
        >
        > ·         Drop: no one
        >
        > ·         Add: Chen Xing (Chason) and Caoyuan
        >

        > Yay or nay?

        That's a yea from me :)

        Lana Brindley
        Technical Writer