Re: Core team review - March

Yes, I think that is a good next step for the core team. Caoyuan and Chen's patch reviews are doing well from my point of view.

(Also, on the last email thread, I had not received any previous email on the core review, or Lana's reply).

-J

From: Openstack-doc-core <openstack-doc-core-bounces+joseph.robinson=rackspace.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:openstack-doc-core-bounces+joseph.robinson=rackspace.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf of Alexandra Settle <a.settle@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:a.settle@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tuesday, 7 March 2017 at 8:21 PM
To: "openstack-doc-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:openstack-doc-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <openstack-doc-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:openstack-doc-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [Openstack-doc-core] Core team review - March

Starting this again!

Original email from 1/03/2017 below.

-----

Hi core team,

Lana and I just did the core team review together for March (I'm still getting my feet, bear with me!) Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1].

Current cores not appearing in any stats:
·         Christian Berendt
·         Olena Logvinova
·         Shilla Saebi

This is the first appearance Christian on this list, I understand that Shilla and Olena have been drawn to other projects recently, so their attentions have been diverted. I will reach out to these people individually, and we can reassess next month.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:
·         Caoyuan (All 3 columns)
·         bruce-benjamin (30 day reviews only)
·         malei (90 day reviews only)
·         cyrichardson (30 and 90 day review stats)
·         iphutch (30 and 90 day review stats)
·         Ankur Gupta (Top 12 contributors)
·         Emma Foley (Top 12 contributors)
·         Chason (All 3 columns)

Caoyuan and Chen Xing (Chason) are hitting all three columns. I think we should consider both Chason and Caoyuan. They are both regular appearances, and both have vastly improved their quality of reviews and contributions recently. Chason has also recently been very active on the MLs, and attended sessions remotely at the PTG.

After some discussion, our recommendation for February is:
·         Drop: no one
·         Add: Chen Xing (Chason) and Caoyuan

Yay or nay?

Thanks,
Alex

1: This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the
months are in tabs at the bottom of the page):

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.