Re: Core team review - March

On 2017-03-07 11:21, Alexandra Settle wrote:
> Starting this again!
>

> Original email from 1/03/2017 below.
>

> -----
>

> Hi core team,
>

> Lana and I just did the core team review together for March (I’m still
> getting my feet, bear with me!) Here's the core reviewer stats for this
> month[1].
>

> Current cores not appearing in any stats:
>
> ·         Christian Berendt
>
> ·         Olena Logvinova
>
> ·         Shilla Saebi
>

> This is the first appearance Christian on this list, I understand that
> Shilla and Olena have been drawn to other projects recently, so their
> attentions have been diverted. I will reach out to these people
> individually, and we can reassess next month.
>

> Current non-cores appearing in stats:
>
> ·         Caoyuan (All 3 columns)
>
> ·         bruce-benjamin (30 day reviews only)
>
> ·         malei (90 day reviews only)
>
> ·         cyrichardson (30 and 90 day review stats)
>
> ·         iphutch (30 and 90 day review stats)
>
> ·         Ankur Gupta (Top 12 contributors)
>
> ·         Emma Foley (Top 12 contributors)
>
> ·         Chason (All 3 columns)

We have Brian appearing in stats as well - 30 and 90 days reviews, as
well as commits.

He's not listed in colum F of your spreadsheet.

> Caoyuan and Chen Xing (Chason) are hitting all three columns. I think we
> should consider both Chason and Caoyuan. They are both regular
> appearances, and both have vastly improved their quality of reviews and
> contributions recently. Chason has also recently been very active on the
> MLs, and attended sessions remotely at the PTG.
>

> After some discussion, our recommendation for February is:
>
> ·         Drop: no one
>
> ·         Add: Chen Xing (Chason) and Caoyuan
>

> Yay or nay?

Let's look again at the data including Brian - and then tell me your
proposal, please,

> Thanks,
>
> Alex
>

> 1: This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the
>
> months are in tabs at the bottom of the page):

Do you mean this one?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hzl2_gfHp9bc0/edit#gid=959854526

Andeas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)