[openstack-doc-core] Core team review - April

Hi core team,

Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:
- Christian Berendt
- Olga Gusarenko
- Shilla Saebi
- Tom Fifield

This is the first appearance for Tom and Olga on this list, second for Christian, and third for Shilla. I will reach out to these people individually.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:

melissaml/ma.lei (30 and 90 days)
bruce-benjamin (30 and 90 days)
qiaomin032 (Contributions only)
Ankur Gupta (Contributions only)
Emma Foley (Contributions only)
Ianeta Hutchinson (90 days)
John Davidge (30 days)

Melissa (ma.lei) and Bruce Benjamin have been appearing in two or more columns since the beginning of this year, and various times last year too. I think we should consider both Melissa and Bruce. They both regularly appear in the stats; however, I would like to reach out and discuss with them the responsibility of becoming a core member before offering the position. I feel like they both might need a little more time and coaching to improve their review quality, although that's open for discussion in this group.

I'd also like to call out John Davidge (john-davidge) as being a relative newcomer who is putting a lot of effort in with the Networking Guide and proving to be a very valuable reviewer on networking content.

My recommendation for April is:

Drop: Shilla Saebi and Christian Berendt
Add: no one

Yay or nay?

Thanks,
Alex

1: This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the
months are in tabs at the bottom of the page): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hzl2_gfHp9bc0/edit?usp=sharing

Follow ups