Re: [openstack-doc-core] Core team review - April

On 4/3/17, 1:53 PM, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 2017-04-03 14:10, Alexandra Settle wrote:
    > Hi core team,
    >
    > Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:
    >
    > Current cores not appearing in any stats:
    > - Christian Berendt
    > - Olga Gusarenko
    > - Shilla Saebi
    > - Tom Fifield
    >
    > This is the first appearance for Tom and Olga on this list, second for Christian, and third for Shilla. I will reach out to these people individually.
    >
    > Current non-cores appearing in stats:
    >
    > melissaml/ma.lei (30 and 90 days)
    > bruce-benjamin (30 and 90 days)
    > qiaomin032 (Contributions only)
    > Ankur Gupta (Contributions only)
    > Emma Foley (Contributions only)
    > Ianeta Hutchinson (90 days)
    > John Davidge (30 days)
    >
    > Melissa (ma.lei) and Bruce Benjamin have been appearing in two or more columns since the beginning of this year, and various times last year too. I think we should consider both Melissa and Bruce. They both regularly appear in the stats; however, I would like to reach out and discuss with them the responsibility of becoming a core member before offering the position. I feel like they both might need a little more time and coaching to improve their review quality, although that's open for discussion in this group.

    Yes - what concerns me is their number of -1s.

    In stackalytics, it's for Melissa 0 -1s - and 32 +1s while for Bruce 2
    -1s and 41 +1. I value -1s much higher than +1s ;)

I have reached out to Melissa and Bruce and are awaiting their responses.

    > I'd also like to call out John Davidge (john-davidge) as being a relative newcomer who is putting a lot of effort in with the Networking Guide and proving to be a very valuable reviewer on networking content.
    >
    > My recommendation for April is:
    >
    > Drop: Shilla Saebi and Christian Berendt
    > Add: no one

I have also reached out to Shilla and Christian.

    > Yay or nay?

    Yay,

    Andreas

    > Thanks,
    > Alex
    >
    > 1: This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the
    > months are in tabs at the bottom of the page): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hzl2_gfHp9bc0/edit?usp=sharing

           HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)