[openstack-docs] Core review stats

Hi core team,

Here's the core reviewer stats for this month[1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:

  *   Olga Gusarenko
  *   Olena Logvinova
  *   Tom Fifield

This is the second time, or more, for Olga, Olena, and Tom. I will reach out to Olena to ensure she has the time to work on and with the project. I did not hear back from Olga or Tom last month after reaching out. Olga unfortunately has not been appearing in any stats for a few months now, I will reach out and have a chat with her regarding the position. Tom also has not been appearing in the stats for the last few months. I will reach out again.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:

  *   Stephen Finucane (Contributions only)
  *   Bruce Benjamin (30 and 90 days)
  *   Melissaml (30 and 90 days)
  *   Jay Bryant (Contributions only)
  *   Adam Spiers (30 days)
  *   Nicolas Bock (30 days)

As per last month, I have reached out to Bruce and Melissa on several occasions. At this point I will discontinue reaching out to Bruce, however I will ask if Melissa has taken the time to look over the responsibilities of being core.

My recommendation for April is:

Drop: Tom Fifield, Olga Gusarenko
Add: No one

Yay or nay?

Thanks,
Alex

[1]  This lives in a spreadsheet, which you can see here (note that the months are in tabs at the bottom of the page): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rPHjQ3BKYsImLqKWlW1BD-NfMKzh9Hzl2_gfHp9bc0/edit?usp=sharing

Follow ups