Re: [openstack-docs] Core review stats

Thank you for all your hard work over your time as core, I am sorry to see you go!

It has been wonderful to work with you. Hopefully we will still see you around upstream! ☺

From: Olga Gusarenko <ogusarenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 10:46 AM
To: Alexandra Settle <a.settle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Openstack-doc-core <openstack-doc-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-doc-core] [openstack-docs] Core review stats

Hello, team!

This is with a heavy heart I should admit that I am not able to spend much time on reviewing at the moment due to having too much on my plate.

Thank you, Lana, Andreas, Anne, Alexandra, Brian, and all the team members! Learning from you was a great honor for me!

I'll try to continue keeping an eye on what's happening in the team. Please, go ahead and remove me from the core-reviewers list, for now.
Thanks,
Olga

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Petr Kovar <pkovar@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:pkovar@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Yay,
pk

Petr Kovar
Technical Writer | Engineering Content Services
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic