Core review stats for October

Hi core team,

Shamelessly copying Alex's previous messages, here's the core reviewer stats
for October [1]:

Current cores not appearing in any stats:

Nobody.

Current non-cores appearing in stats:

melissaml (99cloud)
Dr. Jens Harbott (x-ion)
Frank Kloeker (Deutsche Telekom)
guoshan (Awcloud)
Jay Bryant (Lenovo) ((Contributions only))
Bruce Benjamin (Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory)
KATO Tomoyuki (Fujitsu) (Contributions only)
qiaomin032 (99cloud) (Contributions only)

Alex already brought up the idea of adding Frank to the core team as he
is not only the i18n PTL but also shows up in stats for October. There
have been two +1's so far, so let me reach out to him now. That would be the
only change I recommend doing to the core team for this month.

To sum up, my recommendation for September is:

Drop: No one
Add: Frank Kloeker

Thanks,
pk