openstack-ossg team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: [openstack-dev] [nova][keystone] Message Queue Security

understood, thanks

On 25/04/2013 16:57, Russell Bryant wrote:
On 04/25/2013 11:01 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
I have made a few edits as the security model for the secret key
variation was missing some important vulnerabilities

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you meant here, but please post your
feedback to openstack-dev instead of editing the wiki directly.  It's
important that the author understands and agrees with your feedback.  If
you just edit the document, it's possible that the feedback could be missed.

regards

David