Re: [SPAM] github

Where we left it at the design summit was that termie & mtaylor were going
to put together a plan for moving the code repositories to github. This plan
needs to detail not only the mechanics of moving from bzr but also how the
dev workflow works in terms of code management, code reviews, integration
with automated build and qa systems, etc. Once the plan is ready it needs to
be socialized with the community, particularly the stakeholders who are
directly affected (eg. Packaging, distro management, release management,
coordinated build automation, etc.)

Assuming we have a consensus plan I suspect that ttx will move that the
change be made once Diablo is locked down, in order to not have to make
changes to the milestone plans and workflows that are in place.

We haven't seen anything from termie and mtaylor yet.

Consistent with other people's recollections?

John