PPB Tuesday Meeting

Hi Everyone,

We're got a couple of things on the docket for discussion.

1) Keystone review for promotion to core. Ziad said he is interested in pursuing it for this cycle and can give us an update on where it is. I think Devin will want to do something similar next week for Dashboard.

2) Review security group proposal - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/OpenStack%20Security%20Group
Following on some of the discussion from a few weeks ago, a Rackspace employee put together a proposal around forming a security group. I know we've had a few various starts on this issue, but it seems like something that would be good to codify and publish so we can educate people on the right way to handle any vulnerabilities that pop up.

Anything else?

Jonathan.

Follow ups