Re: API compatibility

Yes, that's what I meant.  Thanks Jay.

I would also add that if we claim that Diablo implements OpenStack API 1.1, and there's a doc that calls itself OpenStack API 1.1, then if those two things don't match by the time we ship we don't deserve to call ourselves professionals and we should all go home.

I'm not going to get into arguments about designing the API up front vs driving the API from the capabilities of the platform.  I don't care why the two things are skewed at the moment.  However, they absolutely 100% have to be lined up by the time Diablo is released.

Ewan.