OK, thanks. With this info I found https://launchpad.net/~nova-core/+archive/milestone which is what I really wanted to install Essex1 nova. But I saw that this ppa has old packages for glance, the e1 packages for that being in https://launchpad.net/~glance-core/+archive/milestone.

Is there an explanation somewhere about the current state of how each project maintains packages for milestones and trunk? We talk about the E1 milestone for "OpenStack" but it is not clear (to me) how to install all of it from packages.

 -David

On 11/18/2011 3:46 AM, Patil, Kavan K (STSD) wrote:
Hi David,

Is this what you were looking for? : https://launchpad.net/~nova-core/+archive/trunk

I don't see Swift packages under it. But it has its own PPA : https://launchpad.net/~swift-core/+archive/trunk

Regards,
Kavan

-----Original Message-----
From: openstack-qa-team-bounces+kavan.patil=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-qa-team-bounces+kavan.patil=hp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Kranz
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 9:39 PM
To: openstack-qa-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack-qa-team] Ubuntu packages for milestone releases

There was a lot of discussion about this in the past month or two but I
am not sure what the conclusion was and I am confused. I think I observe
that:

1. Swift is producing packages for all trunk builds and releases, for
Lucid-Oneiric
2. Nova is not producing packages at all
3. Ubuntu is producing nova packages for milestone releases, but only
for Precise

Is this correct?

   -David