From: Gabe Westmaas <gabe.westmaas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gabe.westmaas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:15:59 -0500
To: openstack qa team <openstack-qa-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:openstack-qa-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-qa-team] test suite name

Let's try this again!  I actually checked these in launchpad this time, so we should be good.

This closes in 3 days.

https://launchpad.net/~openstack-qa-team/+poll/real-suite-name/+vote

Gabe

From: Gabe Westmaas <gabe.westmaas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gabe.westmaas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 14:36:34 +0000
To: openstack qa team <openstack-qa-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:openstack-qa-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Storm has been approved as the name for the new test suite, big thanks to Donald Ngo for suggesting the name.

https://launchpad.net/~openstack-qa-team/+poll/name-functional-tests

I will work with James Blair to get the name changed shortly.

Gabe