openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Tempest and diablo-stable: rebuild

With regard to the upcoming goal of having all compute APIs tested against diablo-stable, it seems that rebuild does not work at all: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/867627. One of our users reported this but I didn't see anything about it in the tempest bug list. I think
the just-released diable-stable has this bug.

By the way, tempest crashed hard on resize for me and I am left with some vms that I cannot kill with 'nova delete'. I saw Jay's question about this in the nova list and I think I have logs with tracebacks so I will submit a bug.

 -David