openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Running tempest in parallel

So it sounds like we have two problems to solve: an optimization of resources, and the configuration to enable parallel execution. As opposed to making one large merge prop for enable this for the entire suite at once, I'm gong to begin submitting patches for groupings of tests individually so progress can be gauged. This only requires adding class vars, and will not affect the tests in any way when running serially.

Daryl