openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Weekly Meeting tomorrow, Thursday, May 31 @ 17:00 UTC

I'd like to add two agenda items/thoughts:

  *   Standardization of how we check for exceptions. Right now try/except/pass, assertRaises, and decorators for expected exceptions. It would be more understandable if we had one agreed methodology to make our code more consistent
  *   Standardization of resource cleanup. Right now we have try/except blocks around many tests and others creating lists of resources to be disposed of during teardown. While I much prefer the latter approach, we should standardize on a methodology again for consistency.

Daryl