openstack-qa-team team mailing list archive

Re: Tempest Gating

Hi Dan,

I've been reviewing the test failures from the gating job and what concerns me is that at least some of them are legitimate. They may not be caused by the patch at hand, but servers and volumes going into error status definitely signal issues, whether they be in code or environment. I don't have access to the Tempest CI environment so I don't have much insight into those issues specifically, though there might be some additional error checking that we can do to get more information on what is going wrong.

I'm doing what I can Dan to get your patches reviewed. The trick being that since there is a dependency chain between most of the commits, it adds a level of complexity. Jay, who's done most of the CI setup thus far, is out of country, so I'm trying to find other folks I can reach out to help stabilize the environment.

Daryl